Ahhhh!!! Why is she a vampire?!?!!1!1!!eleventy!


I have a 4 year old daughter, my little Sugar-booger, and a 3 year old son, my little Samarai (he's a Power Rangers fan, big time). They are visiting their grandparents while hubby and I turn this:



into this:






They stayed with my parents for a bit, then went to my in-laws' for a bit. After the swap today, my mom called to tell me about one of their most embarrassing moments ever, courtesy of my daughter. I'm going to try to remember this the best I can, I was laughing hysterically while listening...

My parents took the kiddos to McDonald's to play while they waited on my husband's parents. My little missy Sugar-Boog found another little girl to play with her. They stood, talking, as my mom watched. As she's watching, the girls start messing with their mouths. The other little girl opens her mouth to reveal the fact that she is missing her four front teeth (yeah, I don't know how she lost all four either /shrug). My child, bless her heart, takes off running and screaming, "She's a vampire!!! ahh! Why is she a vampire??!!". Over. And. Over.
Shit.

My parents try to calm her down, but she sat at the table with her head down crying, demanding to know why the girl was a vampire. The Samarai is yelling, "I'll protect you! I'm gonna throw somethin' at that vampire if she comes over here again!" Awesome. The little girl comes over to see what's wrong, trying to talk and play, only inducing more wailing. My parents are all, "Nooo! Look, she's a sweet girl. She's so sweet and pretty, see?" She didn't see. Now, if I could find the parents and little girl, I'd apologize profusely for that one time when Sugar-Boog woke up and snuck in the living room while we were watching True Blood. I feel terrible for the little girl, but I feel bad for my baby also. Can you imagine being 4 years old and thinking you are in the same play area as a vampire-child? shudder

Anyway, it gets better..well, not really, just funnier. My mom and dad try to explain that the little girl lost her teeth. They tell her that everyone loses teeth and, one day, Sugar will lose hers too. Sounds like a reasonable explanation, right? What else could they say? That's not what my child heard. Anyone want to guess what she heard? Anyone? Bueller?
"One day, you are going to be a vampire too!"

/facepalm
Her reaction to that led to them feeling the need to LEAVE, immediately.

I almost wish I could have been there for that!

3 Response to Ahhhh!!! Why is she a vampire?!?!!1!1!!eleventy!

Anonymous
July 21, 2011 at 10:26 PM

That is....amazing. Poor baby. She will love that story so much when she gets older. hahahaha

eh, I can't remember which account I have, so I'm doing anonymous. It's Emily. From Brookwood.

JIM
July 25, 2011 at 10:01 AM

LOLOL This was so darn funny.... I can just see your parents face lol and the poor little girl, she will never speak top anyone at McDonald again.
I started following you ( nice apron )


http://jpweddingphotograpy.blogspot.com/2011/07/taking-pictures-or-making-images-pro-or.html

July 26, 2011 at 1:25 PM

Oh no, that poor little girl. And also, can't you just wait until your daughter starts getting loose teeth? It's gonna be an amazing time for you. ;)

Lorraine

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009
Undomesticated Housewife
All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes