Coming up!

As soon as I can get organized and shiz, I will possibly start a new series of posts (randomly mixed in with regular posts). I say possibly because I'm ADhD as hell and rarely follow through with anything. I'm lucky I still remember to post on this every now and then. Anyway, you might be able to look forward to Busy Bitches Cookbook (AKA Lazy Bitches Cookbook), but dont hold your breath. I only have one post slightly prepared and no idea what to add to it outside of one or 2 non-original recipes. Everything else is frozen. I really should have thought this through more. F it, it will be a short series.

No Response to "Coming up!"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009
Undomesticated Housewife
All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes