10 Reasons I Love My Interwebz Friends

I was inspired to write this about 2 weeks ago, but wanted to wait until I was totally sure that no one was watching me from outside one of my windows. I think the coast is clear, so here goes..oh, and a little help from someecards.

10 Reasons I Love My Interwebz Friends


1.) Interwebz friends aren't clingy. They can't be! You just use the "go offline" option on whatever messenger, message board, or whatever they are using to contact you.

2.) They don't force get togethers on you by making it awkward to say no. They usually live too far away.

3.) They don't declare that you are their BFF the day you meet them & immediately start calling and texting non-stop.


4.) When you find out interwebz friends are crazy, you don't have to figure out how to cut them out of your life without worrying about running into them when out. X marks the spot, click it.

5.) They don't con you into buying them things. You can pretend you didn't see that email.

6.) They don't ask you to buy them things using your CREDIT CARD.

7.) They don't ask you for your medications. That would be insane. Refer back to number 4.

8.) Interwebz friends don't call YOU after getting caught up in a sticky situation, asking for help and requesting you keep your mouth shut about it, even to your own husband. (Previously, too much info was posted)

9.) They don't just drop by your house if you don't answer your phone.

10.) If an interwebz friend DOES, in fact, do any of these things...again, you can use that little X or just completely turn off your monitor. The end!

5 Response to 10 Reasons I Love My Interwebz Friends

July 20, 2011 at 10:16 PM

Haha! I love you Lacey, my BFF ;)

July 20, 2011 at 10:36 PM

I love you, Lacey. We have met IRL and so I feel comfortable asking if I can borrow $1M to buy an awesome house, with an awesome pool. You can afford it, you guys are military and so you are rich!! You can come visit me and stay with me but only if you bring me speed. Bring your credit cards because I have had my eye on these bitchin' pajama pants. Also, I am a lawyer and I died of cancer a month ago but don't tell my husband. I left him a letter in a leather box.

July 21, 2011 at 11:17 AM

I don't know what I like better, the fact that you wrote this, or Stacey's comment. Her comment is currently in first place, though. Stacey, the only thing you forgot is that, since you have met Lacey in real life, it is now acceptable for you to offer her and and encourage her to take your own prescription medications, regardless of any of your own medical conditions.

July 21, 2011 at 12:47 PM

@Claire
She did ask for me to bring her some speed! She has her own drugs anyway! If she was a real friend, she'd offer me her baby..on the house!

July 21, 2011 at 12:49 PM

@Slutcey

i wil giv u aw mi peels n wil by u sum speede own mi credut cart. Giv me yer babi. Tradezees?
O n if u downt giv me yer babi, I weel blawg abawt mi weakend en texass..weth vedeeos. Thin I weel leenk yer blawg.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009
Undomesticated Housewife
All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes