2012 likely will not be "my year"

I woke up on New Year's eve feeling nauseated, shaky, and super nervous. I thought, "This can't be a good sign." My husband showed up at my mom's to pick me up before we hit the road for the long drive back home & says that he is having the same problems. Really, this can't be good. Well, looks like I was right. Between dealing with my daughter's anxiety and other bullshit that has suddenly come up in my life, the year that I thought was going to be full of exciting changes..is suddenly looking like it is going to be suckish. Exciting changes are now scary and upsetting changes. I will likely be taking an internet hiatus for as long as I can stand it and that includes blogging. I appreciate those who have faithfully read my ramblings, and hope to one day be back at it. Now is just not the time. I have nothing funny, exciting, or domestic related going on in my life AT ALL these days. There are only so many posts I can make about the silly shit my kids say, so I guess that's it for a while. See you on the flip side!

5 Response to 2012 likely will not be "my year"

January 5, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Sorry to hear about your trials so far. Hopefully things turn around.

Enjoy the break... we all need one sometimes.

January 5, 2012 at 9:52 PM

NO! Now that I just found you? Oh hunny...I am so sorry and I'm praying for you.

Mucho love
Sharon

January 6, 2012 at 8:14 AM

I just found you as well and am sorry about things not going well. Good luck and we'll all look forward to your return.

January 6, 2012 at 4:45 PM

We'll be here for you when you return. Be well.

January 23, 2012 at 3:10 PM

I just found you on Bloggy Mom I hope things are better Happy Chinese New Year! Maybe you just needed a different new year lol http://armyknightslady.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009
Undomesticated Housewife
All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes