Undomesticated Housewife's Killah Spinach & Artichoke Dip

Undomesticated Housewife's Killah Spinach & Artichoke Dip
(Do not make unless you have someone to eat it with you. I cannot be held responsible if you eat the whole bowl alone.)


Ingredients:
  • 1 10oz box of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
  • 1 14oz can of artichoke hearts, chopped in a food processor
  • 1 8oz container of cream cheese, room temperature
  • 1/4c mayo
  • 1/4c sour cream
  • 1 clove of garlic, minced
  • 1/4-1/2 tsp red pepper (powdered--use desired amount depending on your spiciness preferences)
  • 6oz shredded Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2c shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
  1. Preheat oven to 350*
  2. Combine cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream until smooth
  3. Stir in garlic and red pepper
  4. Add in Parmesan cheese and 1/4 c of the Mozzarella cheese, combine until well mixed
  5. Mix in artichoke hearts and spinach
  6. Put mixture into a bowl that can be cooked (Pyrex or whatever you've got..it will probably work)
  7. Top with remaining Mozzarella (or more if you'd like)
  8. Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until top begins to turn light golden brown in many spots 

As you can see, my instructions aren't exactly "professional" sounding (if you read them aloud) and I don't have pictures, but whatevs..I really don't think you can screw it up. I might make it this weekend..if I do, I will update with pictures for those of you who NEED them. Anyway, the shit is delish. I promise. Go make it. You, your mouth, and your stomach will thank me.

1 Response to Undomesticated Housewife's Killah Spinach & Artichoke Dip

December 25, 2011 at 5:00 PM

yum! I can tell by the ingredients we will like it and so would hide it before I took it to a party! I am a new follower from the hop...pls follow back if you can.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009
Undomesticated Housewife
All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes