Officially PATHETIC

Yesterday, I started climbing Mt. Laundry. I did blankets, sheets, and towels. While I'm on the subject, I'd like to announce that I, in all of my terrible housewife glory, can fold a fitted frickin' sheet like some kind of house keeping goddess. Anyway, yeah, big day full of laundry. I also scheduled a playdate (for the kids and adults). Usually, this requires the hubby. I get too nervous to talk to new people! That makes finding friends in a new state..pretty tough. Luckily, I have a lot in common with a wife of one of hubby's coworkers & have no nervousness issues with her. Before my afternoon was over, I went on a hunt for the back to one of our 538 remote controls. I found it. This made me happy. This made my husband even happier. No shit, he came home, noticed what I had done, and said he was PROUD OF ME! He was proud of me for laundering some easy to fold shit, scheduling our get together/playdate by myself, and finding the back to a remote. I am officially PATHETIC.

2 Response to Officially PATHETIC

July 15, 2011 at 2:23 AM

I still can't fold a fitted sheet. You are one step ahead of me!

Anonymous
July 15, 2011 at 11:13 AM

You are the greatest wife ever. I won't let my husband read this because he would start wondering why I don't find controllers and shit. I need aprons. That will make me seem more official.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009
Undomesticated Housewife
All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes