At least the kids are alive...

I wasn't cut out to be a housewife. I'm ADHD as hell, cannot organize or schedule to save my life, and the motivation..well, it JUST. ISN'T. THERE. However, when I decided, unconsciously, to have 2 children back to back, I chose to try my damnedest to be a stay at home mom and housewife. My kids will only be little for a short amount of time (though some days, it feels like they have been little tornadoes for.ev.er), so I want to spend what time I can with them. Unfortunately, my large dose of prescribed ADhD medication each day hasn't been enough to help tame my hyper-focusing on mindless bullshit. I'm trying to do my best, but it has been a struggle. At least the kids are alive.. right?

No Response to "At least the kids are alive..."

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009
Undomesticated Housewife
All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes